Friday, 9 June 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES - WWC122 - LIBBY'S FEMININE "ANYTHING GOES" CHALLENGE - HONORABLE MENTION

WWC122 - Libby's feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge
This week's challenge my card was picked by Heidi for "Honorable Mention".     I am so pleased that my card was recognized for this challenge.   Thank You Ladies of the Design Team!   I will definately display my badge of Honor.   

This week's challenge is a Feminine "Anything Goes" challenge and the Hostess this week is Libby.    Check out the amazing cards by the Watercooler Wednesday Design Team.    The cards they created for us are beautiful and so inspiring.
I used the wonderful "Oh So Succulent" stamp and die set, and I love it!   I made two cards, and they have different sentiments on the front.  They are "perfect" for that Special Feminine person.   Who doesn't like to receive flowers?   These two cards would be perfect to give to all those Special Ladies.




Inside View:


Supplies Used:

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugar Plum, Tip Top Taupe, Falling in Love dsp (Inside card)
Stamp Sets: Oh So Succulent, Delicate Details
Inks:  Sweet Sugar Plum, Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Misc.:  Dimensionals, Dobber's, Glue Dots, Succulent Framelits Dies, Window Box Thinlits Dies


The inspiration for my card goes to Olga Cavanaugh of www.craftsbouquet.blogspot.com .   Her gorgeous cards are amazing!  I loved the idea of using the "Window Box Thinlits Dies" for a flower vase.

Have a great week Everyone!   Get out and enjoy our beautiful weather.  Heather :)



6 comments:

  1. Heather this is an awesome card. I was so sad to see So Succulents depart with the retired stamps this spring, so I'm happy to see it used again and for such a delightful bouquet. Using the Window Box thinlets for the vase is such a great touch and really adds to the femininity of this card. Love it! Thanks for sharing and for the link to Olga's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Heather. I love the collection of plants created with the Oh So Succulents bundle (such a surprise to have that popular one retired!). From the beautiful planter created using the Window Box dies, to the colours of all those plants, and the sentiment, you've put a lot of thought into this wonderful creation. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Heather! What a great idea with the window box and those succulents are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Heather - those succulents deserve to still get an airing. Thanks for joining in with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully done card! Thank you for joining my Feminine 'Anything Goes' challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I had never thought of using that framelit as a vase. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete