Thursday, 15 June 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #252 (INSPIRATION PHOTO)

Merry Monday #252 - Inspiration Photo
 
 
 
 
This week's Challenge is Hosted by Kathy and her Inspirational Photo.    I don't know about you, but I had a hard time coming up with ideas for this photo.   So, I used the Boughs and Berries embossing folder,  and went from there to create my card.
 
 
Another View of Front:
 
 
Closer View:
 
 
Inside View:
 
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Garden Green, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Stamp Set:  Christmas Pines
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Misc.:  Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Ovals Collection Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, Silver Metallic Ribbon, Boughs & Berriers E.F.
 
My Ovals are representing the bowls and jars in the photo and I have placed pine boughs, pine cones, and sprigs of berries instead of the fruit.   The embossing folder completes the card.
 
Have a great week everyone!    Heather :)






2 comments:

  1. beautiful and elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card with lots of white space. The embossing looks fabulous. Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete