Friday, 2 June 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #250 (RUSTIC CHRISTMAS)

                    Merry Monday #250 (Rustic Christmas)


http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/05/merry-monday-250-rustic-christmas.html

Hello Stamper's!   The Hostess this week is Deanne and her challenge is a Christmas card with a Rustic feel to it.  I immediately dug out my Hardwood Stamp and my Swirly Scribbler Dies.   I used Cherry  Cobbler for my base and fussy cut pine branches and then topped it all off with the Burlap ribbon.   I stamped the pine branches with two shades of green and also used white to enhance.    I only bought the stamp set for Christmas Pines and was kicking myself for not buying the die cut.   After fussy cutting the pine branches, I have since added the die cut to my next order.  LOL

 
Closer View:
 
 


Inside View:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Olive Green, Garden Green, Copper Foil
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Stamp Sets:  Hardwood, Christmas Pines
Misc.: Believe, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Burlap Ribbon

Well another week and another card for my stash.    Have fun and see you next week.   Happy Stamping!    Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. the hardwood stamp is perfect for challenge, love the effect with the pine branches. We all kick ourselves for not buying matching the dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background stamp is perfect for this rustic card...great job fussy cutting those pine branches! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gail! Love all your elements and layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is a very interesting card, unconventional project. Super background - I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete