Sunday, 7 May 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY WWC 117 - HEIDI'S FEMININE "ANYTHING GOES" CHALLENGE

WWC117 - Heidi's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/
First of all, I want to "Thank" everyone on the Design Team for having me as a Guest Designer the last few months.  Second, I want to "Welcome" Judy Markowitz and Fiona Whitehead to the Team.   You have shared your creativity and inspiration with us over the past weeks. 
The new line-up for the challenges is great.  I could not help myself for entering this challenge.   How could I not?  My garden can wait....besides it is raining again!   My card is very Feminine, I think every lady loves shoes.   It is a Mother's Day card.   Our mother's favorite color is pale blue and this card was created with this in mind.  I used Soft Sky for the layers and Blushing Bride to pop out the shoe image.  Each layer has dimensionals.  Unfortunately my photo's do not show off the colors that well.
 
 
Closer View:

 
Inside View:
 
 
Supplies Used:
Card Stock:  Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Misc.:  Victorian E.F. (Cuttlebug), Ovals Collection, High Heel Glam (Tattered Lace), Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones
That's it for this week's Challenge.    Take care and Happy Stamping and Happy Spring!  Heather :)
 


 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow Heather, Mom's going to love this card. Absolutely stunning. I love the Tattered Lace Shoe, always one of my favourite dies as it lends such an elegant look to the die cut. The soft sky and blushing bride work well together. Simply a beautiful card from the outside in and I love the verse you added....so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I'm so glad the rain forced you inside to create this lovely card. What a perfect addition to our first Feminine Anything Goes challenge! I love the way you've combined the feminine embossing with the "uber" feminine shoe. That looks as if it fell into the card straight from a fairytale! And, of course, you continue the beauty right inside. Thanks for joining in once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Heather - that shoe is so gorgeous and I love the wording on the inside. THank you for the warm welcome - its so great being the other side of the fence lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy card Heather. Thanks for still sharing your creativity with the Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather I adore this card! It is absolutely beautiful! And that you so much for such a warm welcome and as I am relatively new here I have enjoyed you as a Guest DT member here! I look forward to continuing to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Challenges for Heidi's Anything Goes Feminine Challenge! Please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Heather! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete