Monday, 15 May 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC118 - PENNY'S "MOM" THEME CHALLENGE

                WWC118 - Penny's "Mom" Theme Challenge
 
 
 
Hello Stamper's, Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!   It is a day for remembering and thanking our Mother's for being so Special and caring.    I thought I would enter this challenge to show how much Penny and I love our Mother.   She turned the Young age of 95 in April and is still going strong.   I call her the Ever Ready Bunny.   She has a fantastic memory.   First, of all, I thought I would share a picture of her and I.  This was taken in April on a walk.   Mom loves flowers and even though her eyesight has failed, she was able to see the brightness of this Magnolia tree that was in bloom.   We had a great walk and time together.
 
 
 
Last week's challenge card I mailed to Mom, so the card this week is similar with the colors, but has a lovely butterfly on the front.   The verse inside has been changed to "Happy Birthday". 
 
 
 
Closer View:
 

Inside View:
 
 
Supplies Used:
 
Cardstock:  Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Falling in Love dsp
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Basic Black
Sentiment:  Internet
Misc.:  Victorian E.F., Princess Butterfly (Poppy Stamps), Stamen from Moonlight Butterfly M.B., Bunch of Banners, Ovals Collection, Dimensionals, Glitter, Glue
 
So as you can see - Similar, but different.   The Butterfly die did not have a stamen, so I borrowed one from another die cut.   LOL.    Take care everyone, and if you have time, leave a comment of two.   They make my day!    Heather :)


 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Heather, this card is beautiful! I Love It!!!! And thank you for joining us this week for Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Heather! So glad you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete