Wednesday, 5 April 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC113 - LIBBY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE

 
 
 
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
 
Hi Stampers!  Welcome to another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.   The Hostess this week is Libby, and her Challenge 
WWC113 is a Sketch Challenge.    Check out all our Watercooler artists and their beautiful cards.   I am sure these cards will inspire you and get your creative juices flowing.   Above all, we want you to have fun and share your card and your ideas with us on this blog.
 
My inspiration came from looking at this Funky Chicken and using bright colors to go with his lovely top knot and tail feathers.  I added some Googly Eyes and he was all set to strut his stuff.    I did not have any Wasi Tape, so I embossed cardstock and cut them into strips to mount behind the circle with my colorful Chicken.
 
  
 
 
 
Closer View:
 
 
Inside View:
 



 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Emerald Green,
Peek a boo Peach, Dapper Denium, Flirty Flamingo
Ink:  Basic Black, Marker's - In Colors 2016/2018
Stamp Sets:  Tasty Trucks, Hey Chick
Misc.:  Stitched Shapes Framelits - Circles, Label Punch, Barbed Wire & Chicken Wire E.F. (Cuttlebug), Googly Eyes
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope my card has given you lots of inspiration.   Don't forget to link up your card.   You have until Monday, April 10th at 5:00pm MST to enter the challenge at WWC113. 

2 comments:

  1. Do the funky chicken............ hey that's dating me. Your chicken is very colourful and love his google eyes. Great stripes too! Thanks for sharing your inspiring card. Have to get this set out any ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Heather such an adorable card and I LOVE the image! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete