Thursday, 27 April 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #245 (USE KRAFT)

Happy Crafters!    This week's Challenge is to use Kraft card stock on your Christmas cards.   The Hostess is Lori and the Challenge is #245 - Use Kraft.
 
 
 
For my card I used Crumb Cake which is pretty close to "Kraft". 
I used a little green for background and then white on the Crumb Cake to display the Verse.  The stamp set (O Tannenbaum) has been around for some time and always stamps up so nice.
 
Closer View:
Inside View:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink:  Versa Mark - Black, Watercolor pencils (Inside)
Stamp Set:  O Tannenbaum
Misc.: Star embellishment, Glue dots
 
Well, that's it for another week and another Christmas Card for my Stash.    Have a great week and Happy Stamping!   Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I'm always looking for inspiration on using longer sentiments: so useful for Christmas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete