Friday, 7 April 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #242 (TWIGS &/or BRANCHES)

#242 - Twigs &/or Branches


http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/04/merry-monday-242-twigs-branches.html

Our Hostess this week is Debbie and she has challenged us with a Christmas card using twigs or branches.   I actually found  some retired dsp with branches and incorporated this into my background behind the oval.   Then I added some twigs and branches and some pinecones.   My branch even has some Christmas lights shining through.

 
 
Closer View:
 

Inside View:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Red Foil, Pear Pizzazz, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Retired Christmas dsp
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamp Set:  Christmas Pines
Misc.:  Snowburst E.F., Joy Script - M.B., Grove Branch - M.B.,  Light Bulb Branch - M.B., Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - Ovals,
3/4"x 15/16" Oval Punch

This challenge was a good one!   I had to get my thinking cap on and come up with a card showing branches and twigs.   Fun card to do!    Have a great week everyone!    Heather :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card wirh your branches, twigs and pinecones! And a great background too...thank you for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I just love the little red lights too! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete