Saturday, 1 April 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #241 - (Red, Green & White)

Merry Monday #241 {Red, Green & White}



http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/03/merry-monday-241-red-green-white.html

Our Hostess this week is Deanne and her Challenge this week is to create a Christmas card in Red, Green, and White.

The card I created is using all three colors and is very CAS.

 
Closer View:
 
 
Inside View:
 



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Red Foil Paper
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree (Inside), Warmth & Wonder
Misc.:  Framelits Circles, Embossing Folders - On Point, Falling Snow, Magnificent Pine M.B., Joy Script M.B., Dimensionals, Red Ribbon

As, I said earlier, CAS for sure.   It is always nice to do this challenge and I have a great variety of cards for Christmas.  
Take care, and have fun carding!     Heather :)




1 comment:

  1. I love your card! What a great idea to emboss the circle! I vowed last year to do the insides of my cards too! This year...I am stamping the lower left hand corners of envelopes to carry the theme all the way!
    Thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete