Wednesday, 8 March 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC109-HEIDI'S COLOUR CHALLENGE


http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Hello Everyone!   Welcome to Watercooler Wednesday WWC 109.   Our Hostess this week is Heidi and her challenge is a Colour Challenge.   Heidi has chosen the beautiful colours of Island Indigo, Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Basic Black for your creation.   Check out all the Watercooler Artists and their beautiful cards.   I know you will be inspired by what you see. 

No automatic alt text available.

My card has all the beautiful colours shown above.   I tried to make vellum flowers, but my vellum was too thick and it did not work out very well.   I then switched to cardstock and completed my card.  I hope you like my version and will be inspired by it.  I used Wink of Stella (Gold) for the centres of my flowers.

 
 

Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo
Stamp Sets:  Secret Garden, Rain Dance (Inside Card)
Misc.: Victorian E.F., Scallop Punch, Secret Garden Framelit Die, Wink of Stella (Gold)

Now it is your turn.   You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom on the challenge page.  This Linky will close on Monday, March 13th at 5:00pm Mountain Standard Time.
Now....... let's see what you can do on  Watercooler Challenge WWC 109.     Until next time, have a Fun week!    Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your card for this weeks challenge. the inside is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete