Wednesday, 1 March 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC108 - GAIL'S SKETCH CHALLENGE


Welcome to another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!    The Hostess for this week is Gail.   Her challenge is WWC108 Gail's Sketch.   Check out all the Watercooler Artists and their inspirational cards by clicking on names underneath the card images.  You will then be directed to their blogs and will be able to see how the cards were created.

For my card this week I used  "Beautiful You" stamp set with Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand cardstock.   I have seen this stamp set used so many ways and all turn out stunning.   I hope you like my version for this WWC108 Gail's Sketch.

Closer View:
Inside View:
 Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Falling in Love DSP
Stamp Sets: Beautiful You 1 & 2
Ink:  Basic Black
Misc.:  Fallin Petals E.F.
The inside area can also be used as a gift card holder.  

 Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.   Don't forget to check out the other Watercooler Artists projects.   Take the challenge and create your project and don't forget to link it up!  You have until Monday, March 6th at 5:00pm Mountain Standard Time to link your project up to WWC108 Gail's Sketch.  Most of all ....Have Fun!
Heather :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday Heather! Great take on this week's sketch at the Watercooler. I love the Beautiful You stamp and you've shown it off so well in your card both inside and out. I also love the embossing in the background. Great card, thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete