Wednesday, 15 March 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE #110 - HEATHER'S "EASTER BUNNY" CLEAN & SIMPLE CHALLENGE


Wahoo!   It is my turn to Host the Watercooler Wednesday Challenges WWC-110 this week.   I have chosen "Easter Bunny" for the theme.  Remember, it is a clean and simple challenge as well.

The rules for clean and simple are:  show lots of open space, use minimal layers, die cuts, and minimal embellishments.

Have lots of fun and wait until you see what the wonderful creations from the Design Team.    Check out each of their cards and be inspired by their creativity! 

So.......my card is all about the "Bunny".   This is a really cute stamp that I purchased a long time ago.  I don't have too many Easter stamps, but this one I just love.    Look at his face!   Too cute for words.   I think he is up to something! 
I always love to finish the inside of the card, and I found the perfect verse.   I added some "Glitter Eggs" and that completed my card.  I hope you will be inspired.  


Closer View:


Inside View:
 
 Inside Sentiment:
 
 


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Assorted Watercolor Pencils, Blushing Bride
Stamp Set:  "Hoppy" (A Muse Artstamp), Sentiment from Internet
Misc.;  E.F. Framed Tulips, Small Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Dobber, Blender Pen, Stitched Square Die Cut

Now it is your turn.  You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of Watercooler Wednesday Challenges WWC110.    Remember the most important Rule:   Have Fun!      Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. Heather what a great Bunny card. I love that little bunny on the front.

    ReplyDelete