Friday, 17 March 2017

MERRY MONDAYI CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #239 -COLOR CHALLENGE

Merry Monday #239 (Color Challenge)

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/03/merry-monday-239-color-challenge.html

Hi Everyone!
I love color challenges!   The Hostess for this one is Marsha and she has chosen three colors:-  Copper or Bronze, Gold, and Turquoise.   I found the Copper and Gold were very close in color, so had to really think about my design.  The Label Framelit is the Gold and the bow from Wonder Wreath's Dies is the Copper.  


Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Copper Foil, Gold Glimmer paper
Stamp Set:  Peaceful Season
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise Marker
Misc:, Framelits - Labels Collection, WonderWreath Framelits Dies
 Well, another Christmas Card for my stash and the challenge was great as well!    Will see you soon!   Happy Stamping and creating!
Heather :)


4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I liked the colors for this challenge. (And that's what I found it to be...a challenge...) But I surprised myself and managed to do it...and so did you...great job with the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and how well the colour of the sentiment matches the paper.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Heather! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Heather! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete