Thursday, 9 March 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - #238

Merry Monday #238 - (Light Posts)












http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/03/mm-238-light-posts.htm

Hi Everyone!  Another week has flown by and time to enter another challenge.   I had to improvise this week, as I had no lamp post stamps or die cuts.   My card this week has a Light Post, and it is in the background of this beautiful image I found.   I used some retired dsp that matched the colors of the lady's hat and the petticoat and then mounted this onto Basic Black cardstock.  Isn't this a beautiful scene? 


Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla   DSP:  Retired dsp
Stampset:  Heart of Christmas
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Misc.:  Corner Rounder, M.B Die - Merry Christmas

Well, that's it for another week!   Take care everyone and Remember............Spring is coming!   LOL!      Heather :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, this vintage image is pretty. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image. I am such a huge fan of old movies, Christmas and all things nostalgic so this card fits all of those wonderfully in my eyes.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Vintage Scene, lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete