Friday, 3 March 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #237 (SHIMMER and SPARKLE)

Merry Monday #237 (Shimmer and Sparkle)





http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/03/still-time-to-play-mm-237-sparkle.html

This week's Hostess is Nina and her Challenge is for a Christmas Card with a shimmer or sparkle on it!

I love shimmer and sparkle and I have done my best with the following card.  For some reason I thought Green Shimmer would work and how about showing a pair of mittens!   Well when I finished, I had to laugh, because all this card needed was a leprechaun peeking out behind the mittens and an Irish sentiment on the front.  LOL!  Anyway, the Red and Green brings it back to colors for Christmas.

Closer View:
Inside View:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Green Glimmer paper
Ink:  Cucumber Crush
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages
Misc.:  Holiday Frame E.F., Memory Box - Precious Mittens and Sentiment - Merry Christmas

Well, that's another Christmas Card for my growing stash!   Hope you liked it!   Until next time - Have fun making cards and inspiring others to this great craft!   Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. Just love your glittery snowflakes over the embossed wreath, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Heather and I love the green glimmer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, I love those glitter mittens.Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love those sparkly green mittens!! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete