Wednesday, 1 February 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE 104 - KATH'S SKETCH CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone and Welcome to our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!  Today's challenge is a Sketch Challenge from Kathryn Ricks.   For more inspiration and ideas go to WWC104  and check out Kath's design and the beautiful cards from the Design Team. 

No automatic alt text available.

I decided to make a Valentine card based on the above design.   I used that beautiful new DSP "Falling in Love" on Blushing Bride cardstock. 
Because I am a "Glitter Girl", I added lots of glitter to complete my card.  I also like to show the inside of the card too.
 Closer View:

Inside View:
 


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
DSP: Falling in Love
Stamp Sets:  Blooming Love, Be my Valentine (Inside)
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum
Misc.: Bunch of Banner's, Embosselits - Fashionable Hearts, Stitched Shapes - Ovals, Corner Punch, Fiskar Heart Punch, Ribbon- Sweet Sugarplum, Glue dots

Hope my card gives you inspiration and ideas and don't forget to link your card up by Monday February 6th, 5:00pm Mountain Time for our challenge on WWC104.  Have lots of fun creating your card.   Thanks for joining our fun Challenge.   Heather  :) 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Valentine's card Heather. I love the soft colours and your beautiful oval. The sentiment and heart are the perfect touch. The inside of your card is awesome too. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you went with a valentine with this sketch! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love the inside too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the DSP on the front. Very soft and really shows off the oval and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete