Saturday, 25 February 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #236


Merry Monday #236 {Stockings!}http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/



Hi Everyone!   This is a great challenge to participate in and you wind up with a lot of Christmas cards pre-made.   I finish the inside of the card and then pre-package with an envelope and then all I have to do is add the address.   My card this week is all about Stockings!   The  dsp has been retired.  It has a lot of "Old Olive" and the red's go beautifully with my base card of "Blackberry Bliss".   The Oval makes the card look dimensional with the stockings hanging on the mantel. 
 
 
 
 
Closer View:
 
Inside View:
 
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss,
Retired dsp
Ink:  Emerald Envy
Stampset:  More Merry Messages
Misc.: Dimensionals, Red Ribbon (Mantel), Oval Collection Framelits
 
My camera is not showing the great colors on this card.   Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week ahead!  
See you next time!   Heather :)




1 comment:

  1. Very cute Christmas card. I like the way you finish the inside of your cards too. Sometimes I forget to do that. Makes a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete