Friday, 17 February 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - #235 (SNOWMEN)

Welcome to another challenge at Merry Monday! This is the challenge all about Christmas cards and getting a head start on the Christmas season


http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/


Our hostess this week is Linda and I love the theme she has picked.   What is more wonderful that seeing lots of Snowmen.   They bring smiles to many faces and joy to children of all ages.
Today I have used an "oldie" stamp set - Holiday Lineup.   As you can see they are a joyful group.


Closer View:

Inside View:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pool Party
Stampsets:  Holiday Lineup, Snowmuch Fun
Ink:  Various Marker's, Black Versamark
Dsp:  Retired - Winter Frost
Misc.:  Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder, Softly falling E.F

Well, that's it for another week.   Have Fun and Happy Stamping!    Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card - I do wish I owned this stamp. I really like the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the joyful group of snowmen. I like the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you call a group of snowmen? A gaggle? No, I think that's for geese. A school? Wait, snowmen and water would not mix; they are not fish. A herd? Oh, no, but I think that is more for livestock and animals in the wild. A pack? A flock? No wait . . . I've got it! It's a FLURRY! Love your "FLURRY" of snow people! And I love how you decorated the inside of the card too. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet card Heather....really fun little border of snowmen...
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete