Friday, 3 February 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #233

Merry Monday #233 (The Magic # is 5!)

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/


This challenge is asking for 5 (five) items on a card.   As soon as I saw this challenge, I immediately thought of "Five Golden Rings", from the 12 days of Christmas.

I had to improvise and find a stamp that I could hang 5 rings on.  So I fussy cut out a branch of Mistletoe and then created 5 rings out of Gold Foil paper.   The rings are from the smallest of the circle die and a 5/16 punch.  I then went to the computer to type out the sentiment and the verse inside the card.  So this is my version for the challenge.


Closer View:
Inside View:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Gold Foil
Ink:  Emerald Envy, Dapper Denium, Bravo Burgundy
Stamp Set:  Banners for Christmas
Misc.:  Boughs & Berries E.F., Punchs - 5/16", Window, Circle die, Computer - sentiment & Verse

I hope you like my card and my version of "5"!   Thanks for stopping by and I hope you leave me a comment.    Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. Great use of 5! love the mistletoe looped through the rings x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea--love how you pulled this card design together! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to incorporate the 12 days of Christmas song and make a card. The rings are great but then to add the mistletoe throughout them, that's just awesome. Great job. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative way to add the five rings to our challenge this week! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete