Friday, 13 January 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC101

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge WWC 101 - Jean's Color Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


Very nice color combination to start the first Challenge of the year!  My Challenge card this week uses the three colors and the  neutral used is Very Vanilla.   I was very excited to use some of the new products from the Spring Catalogue - Occasions.   Starting with the Fallen Petals E.F. on that beautiful Sweet Sugarplum and then going on to use the Dragonfly Thinlits Dies in Bermuda Bay.   I then added a sweet little bee on So Saffron, and my card was finished.  The die cuts are fantastic - I just love them. 
 
Closer View:
Inside View:
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron
Dsp Inside:  Falling in love
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp Sets:  Dragonfly Dreams, Funny Bones "You can never......"
Misc.:  Chalk Ink, Dimensionals, Metallic Metal Embellishments, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies, Fallen Petals E.F., Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my site and see you next week!  Have a good one!    Heather :)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us for the Watercooler Colour Challenge WWC101 this week Heather. What a great card you've created with the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. I love those bright blue dragonflies and your sweet yellow bumble bee. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue dragonflies just pop off the card! I love how you've used them with the embossed background. Thanks for playing with the Watercooler Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, love the way you've used the new products together for Jean's Color Challenge. The dragonflies are my absolute favourite and I have to order them. What a great idea to use the Falling Petals embossing folder to give texture to your background. Thanks so much for joining the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete