Sunday, 8 January 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC100 - HONOURABLE MENTION

Watercooler Wednesday WWC100 - Celebration (Anything Goes) HONOURABLE MENTION   WOOHOO!

I am so Happy that my card was picked by the Design Team for an Honourable Mention.   Thank You, and yes, I will display my badge with Pride!

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



Congratulations Design Team!   This is exciting and definitely something to Celebrate.  I thought I would carry on with Celebrating 100 in my card.  This is a Vintage theme and shows Hot Air Balloons in the background with No. 100 in Glitter.  

    Closer View:
Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake
Dsp:  Lost & Found - Portobello Road
Stamp Sets:  Feeling Sentimental, On Board
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
Misc.:  Little Numbers Thinlits, Bunch of Banners Thinlits Dies, Glitter

A fun card to make for a great Celebration!   Have a great year everyone and Happy Carding!    Heather :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow Heather. Thanks for getting into the spirit of this challenge - our 100th and creating such a great card! I love the die cut celebrate and 100. they add so much to the wonderful background of balloons. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Heather! Thanks for joining us to celebrate our 100th challenge at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete