Saturday, 7 January 2017

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #229

Merry Monday #229 (Angels)
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/


My first Christmas card for this year!   I made over 50 cards last year and a lot were one of a kind.   This is a great way to do a card a week and then have a good supply when it is time to send them to your friends and relatives.  They love them and especially when they are made from the Heart!

Angels!   What a challenge!   I had no stamps or die cuts, so went rummaging around in my Christmas card fronts that I recycle and I found a sweet little Angel!  The card is very Vintage and my sweet little Angel is offering Peace and Joy to all.


Closer View:
Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Hello Honey, Gold Foil
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages
Misc.:  Scalloped Corner Punch, Joy - sentiment - M.B., Star embellishments, Gold Ribbon, Discontinued DSP - S.U.

Have a great week Everyone and I wish you lots of Joy and Happiness in the days to come.    Heather :)



3 comments:

  1. What a perfect image for your Angels challenge Heather. Nicely done! The inside of your card is as perfect as the front. How special that you were able to make your 50 cards simply by entering this weekly challenge. I think I better do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card Heather. I like the recycled elements. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete