Sunday, 11 December 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC97- I ROCKED THE WATERCOOLER

Watercooler Wednesday WWC97 - Penny's Sketch Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

THANK YOU SO MUCH DESIGN TEAM!   YOU MADE MY DAY!    AND YES, I WILL DISPLAY MY BADGE WITH PRIDE!    YOU GIVE US SO MUCH INSPIRATION!





I thought I would keep to the Christmas theme, never can have too many Christmas cards. LOL!   Anyhoo, my card I used some bits and pieces from old SU dsp, along with my favorite little guy from Penny Black.  You guessed it.....little chickadees, which I fussy cut out.
     Right now we have approximately 100 living in our back hedge for the winter.  We do feed them every day and now I have a flock of Quail that come to feed twice a day.   So lovely to watch!



Closer View:


Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Retired SU DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 
Ink:  Basic Black, Gumball Green (Inside)
Stamp Sets:  More Merry Messages, Winter wonderland (Penny Black)
Misc.:   Circle Punch, Corner Punch, Memory Box Sentiment, Glitter, Dimensionals

Have a great week everyone..............don't forget in this busy season to take "time out" for yourselves. 



4 comments:

  1. Heather thanks for playing along with the Watercooler this week. I love your take on the sketch. Awesome! Those fat little birds are so cute inside and out on your card. Love the dsp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Heather, I love your card! Those chikadees were worth fussy-cutting. Love the glitter, love the colours. Yes, the cute factor is way up for this card, especially since you never fail to add it to the inside as well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload!! What an adorable card - I love chickadees, and we have flocks & flocks of them here as well. Lucky you, getting quail visitors, too! I'd love to see pictures, Heather! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge, and adding a smile. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute little chickadee in that Santa hat! Thanks for joining the Watercooler Challenge this week. Sounds like you have some awesome bird watching - and I'm sure they love being fed on a regular basis during the winter.

    ReplyDelete