Friday, 2 December 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC-96 HONOURABLE MENTION

Watercooler Wednesday WWC 96- Gail's "Special Folds" Challenge - HONOURABLE MENTION

Yes, I will display my Honourable Mention Badge with Pride! 
Thank you so much Design Team!  Whoo Hoo! 

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


Wow, have you checked out the Design Team cards?   Each one is a work of art and they are so inspirational.   I didn't have a lot of time this week, so I thought I would do a simpler fold card using the Circle Thinlits Dies.  I just love this stamp set.   There are so many ways to use it.    


Closer View:

A couple of Peeks at the Inside:

 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
Dsp:  Winter Frost
Stamp Sets:  White Christmas, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Basic Black, Soft Suede
Misc.:  Circle Thinlits Dies, Circle Punch, Various Markers, Aqua Brush, Crystal Snow
  Take care and have a great week Everyone!    Heather :)

 



9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Heather, for not having much time you've certainly come up with a gorgeous card. The circle thinlits die is one I love, too, and won't sell. But back to your card. It's stunning with that glitter all over the tree branches, much like the trees have been around here lately. That little snowman is darling and I love him. The look of wonder as he's looking at your tree is priceless. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments Heidi. Yes, I love this little snowman...he is so cute!

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. The crystal snow is very sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brownyn. I loved your design card as well.

      Delete
  3. I'm loving your circle card Heather, it's really appropriate for this winter season. The sparkling tree just lights up the little hill, and I agree with Heidi the snowman looks like he's in awe of it! Thanks so much for joining us this week with your special fold card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny, Thank you so much for the comments, you are such an inspirational sister.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty card Heather!!! Love the sparkly trees and the cutie snowman! One of my fave DSPs to boot also!! Thank you for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sparkle of the snow - how pretty! You've used some of my favourite retired DSP too. Thanks for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week. - Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your honourable mention on Gail's special fold challenge at the Watercooler this week. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete