Saturday, 26 November 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES WWC95

Watercooler Challenges WWC95 - Libby's Masculine -"Anything Goes" Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



Well, for this challenge, I used the "Country Living" stamp set.  My inspiration came from a card I cased on Pinterest and the creator was Emma Trenouth.  Many "Thanks" Emma!   I liked the idea of a car or truck crashing through a wall in "Time", and that's what I created with my card.   I used a really old dsp "Well Worn" and have the truck crashing through a brick wall.   I had to fussy cut the truck and fussy cutting through foil is not a clean cut.   Hopefully this card will bring fond memories to a guy.


Closer View:

Inside View:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake
Dsp:  Well Worn, Copper Foil sheets
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets:  Country Living, A Sense of Time, Where Has The Time Gone (Penny Black)
Misc.:  Dimensionals, Brads, Cogs and Wheels

Well, another challenge, and another week has gone by.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day and not too tired from shopping all day today.   See you next week!   Heather :)


s

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, to stamp the old truck from Country Livin' on Copper Foil, Heather. I know the foil is difficult to photograph, but it does give a real rusty appearance. I love the way the truck is breaking through the wall. It really works well with that DSP. And those additional cogs and wheels both on the front of the card and the inside, just the right finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata fun idea for your challenge card Heather. I really like that Country Livin Truck, and it looks great on copper. The background DSP works perfectly with your theme, it's like Back to the Future. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice manly card! Who wouldn't love that truck! Thanks for playing along with my masculine challenge this week over at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the manly card Heather! The background pattern paper is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete