Wednesday, 16 November 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES GUEST DESIGNER - WWC 94

Guest Designer for Watercooler Wednesday........

Welcome Stampers!    I received a Special Surprise last week when I was asked to be a Guest Designer for this week's Challenge.   I feel so honored and proud.  My sister, Penny Hanuszak, is a special Guest Designer and has just left for her wonderful vacation.  She has been my inspiration and guide since 2005 when I  became interested in Stamping! 
 The Watercooler Wednesday Artists Design Team host a weekly challenge and they showcase the challenge with each of their beautiful cards.   Here is my special Badge, which I am displaying with Pride!

This week's Challenge is Heidi's "Simply Stamping Challenge - Featuring Coffee or Tea.
Here are the Rules for Simply Stamping:
"Simply Stamping" is a return to basics.  We expect either one single stamped layer or a base with one single layer on that.  We expect simple stamping.  You can use masking, heat embossing, stencilling, sponging.  You cannot use an embossing folder or embellishments or additional layers (not even a tag).

My card base is Whisper White, and then stamped on a single layer also in Whisper White.    I used the stamp sets of  Tea Shoppe, Gorgeous Grunge and Balloon Celebration in either Strawberry Slush or Coastal Cabana  and basically had fun with the stamps.

Inside of Card:

Be sure to check the other Design Team's creations back at 
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/ for their beautiful designs for this challenge.  Also, we would love to see your card.....don't forget to link it up to this challenge.    Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a guest designer. Awesome job on your cup of tea card. Simply stamping challenges I find are one of the hardest, and you've done a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete