Friday, 18 November 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #222

Merry Monday #222 (Gray, White and Red)

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/


These are beautiful colors, and yes, they do remind me of a cosy sweater and of being warm and cosy.    Hopefully sitting by a fire with a nice glass of wine.  LOL!   Anyway, I digress, on to the Challenge.  My card is grey and white dsp on a grey card base.   I used my beautiful ornament die cut and slipped some Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper underneath. 


Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate
Other Paper:  Holiday dsp, Red Foil, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages (Inside Card)
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder (Inside Card)
Misc.: Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Eliana Ornament Die (M.B.), Joy Script Die (M.B.)

Well, that's it for another week!  I made two of these....an easy card to do!   Have fun stamping, and enjoy yourselves.   Heather :)

3 comments:

  1. That really is a lovely bauble die and looks so good on the grey.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Heather! I love that MB ornament in the red metallic...SO pretty and festive! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant ornament, Heather! I love the shine of the red foil against the glimmery background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete