Thursday, 3 November 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #220

Merry Monday #220 (How Will You decorate Your Door?)
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/


I had a lot of digging for this one.   No door stamps or pictures, so I stamped the Hardwood, and then found an old Christmas card with a beautiful wreath.   After fussy-cutting the wreath, I then added some glitter and attached it to my new Hardwood door!   

Closer View:
 
Inside View:
 


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy, Tip Top Taupe
Stamp Sets:  More Merry Messages, Hardwood
Dsp:  Recycled Christmas Card
Misc:  Glitter, Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Circle Punch

I hope you like my impression of "Decorating Your Door".  
Take care and Happy Stamping.   Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that you totally fancied up the inside as well. You are the fussy cutting champ with lots of patience to have done such a wonderful job on that wreath. It is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of repurposing this wreath, Heather! The glitter makes it very festive! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love your wreath. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and that wreath is so pretty with the added glitter. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete