Saturday, 15 October 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC89

Watercooler Wednesday WWC89 - Penny's Color Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


I just love these color choices....way to go Penny!   I always pull the cardstock first and then go from there.   I had all the colors, but only a small piece of Soft Sky.  This was going to be my Sentiment piece and I used marker's from Subtles color range on the house that were a close match to Soft Sky.  My camera does not do justice to this card.  I would just love to have a house like this. 


Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe, Silver Foil
Ink:  Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, Light blue markers from Subtles
Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs, Old Fashioned House, Warmth & Wonder
Misc:  Decorative Labels, Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies, Ovals Collection, Snow Writer (DecoArt), Crystal Snow, Aqua Painter

This was a fun card to make, and I just love the house.
Have a great week, and "Thanks" for stopping by.  I just love all the comments.    See you next week, Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous winter card Heather. I love the old house image, with the snow glistening on the roof. It looks like you could walk right through that front door and take your place in front of the hearth. Awesome use of the colour challenge and your embossing on the silver foil. You've created a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this house image stamp, Heather! Lovely colouring; it reminds me of what they call a 'gingerbread house' because of the scrollwork on the eaves and porches. Thanks for joining our Watercooler Challenge this week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Heather!! Love the snow topped roof. Beautiful house and beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete