Friday, 21 October 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #218

Merry Monday #218 (PLAID)
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/

I love plaid at Christmas!   It always looks so cheery.   One Christmas someone gave me some plaid Christmas balls and I love to put them in a bowl in my china cabinet.  They look so lovely.
For this challenge, I found some older dsp with plaid, framed around an empty space and I couldn't help but put my lovely little mouse in the center.   I also fussy cut a plaid hat for him to wear and then added some glitter. 


Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Plaid dsp
Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set:  Merry Mice
Misc:  Silver Glitter

For once I am on time to Publish this.  I missed last week by two hours, but the good thing is......I had another Christmas card.  LOL
Heather :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card Heather! I love that mouse...he is just too cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card Heather! I love that mouse...he is just too cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute mouse both on the inside and the outside of your card. Love the diamond shape of the plaid pattern! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete