Friday, 7 October 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #216

Merry Monday #216 (Elves)
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/


Well, this was definitely a challenge, as I have no Elf stamp sets.  I could have made a fake one using the Owl punch, but I went through my recycle stash, and low and behold I found a Elf Christmas tag.   These are such cute guys and I hope you like them.


Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Emerald Envy, Whisper White
Ink:  Primrose Petals
Stamp Set:  Bright & Beautiful
Misc:  Snowburst Embossing Folder, Recycled "Elf" gift tag

Glad to be back with Merry Monday making those Christmas cards.  I need to "up" my stash.  LOL!
Take care everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!   Heather :)

10 comments:

  1. These are cute elves! They put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute...adorable little elves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card with the Cute Elves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute elves Heather, and great way to recycle a tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job at recycling, Heather! Who wouldn't love this darling elf quartet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of elves. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that these guys are cute and a great way to use the tag! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those elves are perfect!! Love your upcycling idea. Such a cute Christmas card. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you did a great job of reinventing those elves! Great card Heather.

    ReplyDelete