Tuesday, 25 October 2016

HOW I LOVE SCREEN CARDS

Screen Cards
I love making Screen Cards.  They are one of the "Wow" cards that I love sending to my friends and relatives.

Card No. 1
This is a recycled Christmas card that someone sent me, and I didn't have the heart to throw it out.   It also turned out to be a beautiful  Vintage card.
 Closer View:

Isn't it beautiful!   All you need to do is wrap a pretty ribbon around it and it is good to go. 

Card No. 2
I made vellum windows on this card and added tea lights behind it.
This was made for a birthday for a Friend.  She makes cards too, and I wanted a "Wow" card for her.
Front View:

Right Side:
 
Back of Card:

With Tea Lights:
 
 
Close up of lights on:
 

 
 
 
I embossed the butterflies and the flowers with Dapper Denim and used Dapper Denim and Whisper White Cardstock.  
 
Hope you enjoyed seeing this Project of mine.  It was a fun and easy card to complete.   Until next time.............Happy Stamping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment