Friday, 16 September 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE- WWC85 - HONOURABLE MENTION

Watercooler Wednesday WWC85 - Jean's Color Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Thank You Design Team for the Honourable Mention Badge for my card.
I am displaying it with pride!  




Jean ---  these are gorgeous colors together.  I too, loved the little kitty.  My cat (Jellicoe) is a Tortoise color, but this picture reminded me so much of when she was a kitten.  She is now a
healthy senior (17 1/2) cat.
We are enjoying a beautiful season right now, lots of sunshine and lots of colors are appearing on the trees.  I did not have any leaf stamp sets or die cuts (they are on my wish list for my October order), so I used feather's instead and they look beautiful in the copper.    I stamped on the beautiful copper foil sheets, cut them out, mounted the feathers on some copper wire and then embossed  woodgrain on black.  I then cut a white flower and a copper centre from the Botanical Builder framelits dies.  The corner punch then finished the card.   My pictures don't do the card justice.  It went together beautifully!

Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Copper Foil Sheets
Ink:  Basic Black
Die Cuts:  Botanical Builder Framelits, Four Feathers Framelits,
Stamp Sets:  Four Feathers, Flower Patch
Misc:  Versa Mark, Copper Embossing Powder., Woodgrain E. F., Small Scalloped Corner Punch, Copper Wire, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Believe it or not, this was an easy card to do.   Have a great week everyone!      Heather :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Heather that stamping on the copper sheets is stunning. I love your card. It may have been simple to make, as you say, but it looks like a million dollars. I love all the textures, the layout, and, of course, the copper. Beautiful work. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather take a bow, this card is truly worthy. I love the black stamped on the copper. Hadn't thought of that, but really like the looks of it. The copper wire adds some additional shine. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at the Watercooler this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Heather! Love the feathers!!! So glad you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped die cut feathers on your card Heather! The copper wire is a great accent too!! Loving the elements and textures of your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your honourable mention for this challenge Heather. It's such a beautiful card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete