Thursday, 8 September 2016

MERRY MONDAYI CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #212

Merry Monday #212  Deanne's Challenge:  Create a Christmas Card with only Gold, Black, & White

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/

I am so glad these challenges are back!   Over the summer I managed to do 3 of the challenges that I had missed, and so added more to my growing stack of Christmas cards.  The Gold, Black and white are a beautiful combination.  I embossed the "Scenic Season" stamp set in Gold, on a black background and then used white for my card base.   And then added some beautiful gold ribbon to finish the card.  Stunning!   Here are some pictures of my card inside and outside.

Closer View:


Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Mossy Meadow (Inside)
Stamp Set:  Scenic Season
Misc:  Versamark, Gold Embossing Pwdr., Gold Ribbon

Well, that's it for this challenge.  Happy Stamping! 
Heather :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Heather. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Heather! Love your gold embossed trees against the black background and your gold ribbon finishes the card off just perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Heather, the shimmery gold bow tops off the beautifully embossed trees

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card Heather. The gold and black are just stunning together. I love that stamp set, one of my faves so it's nice to see it being used. Great card!

    ReplyDelete