Thursday, 25 August 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE - WWC 82

Watercooler Wednesday WWC 82 - Libby's "Trees" Theme Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



For this challenge I used the "Lovely as a Tree"stamp set.   I love this stamp set.  It is so versatile.  I used a copper foil for the first layer along with my decorative labels.  I then stamped my tree and embossed it with copper embossing powder.  Walla!  It looks stunning.   This card could also be used for Christmas.   Here is my first picture:

 Closer View:
Inside View:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Mint Macaron, Copper Foil Sheet
Ink:  Cucumber Crush
Misc:  Versamark, Copper embossing powder, Decorative Labels

As you can see .........not many supplies were used.  Very easy card to make.

Well, that's it for another challenge!   Getting ready to go camping, so wanted to get my card in quickly.   Happy stamping Everyone! 
Heather :)


8 comments:

  1. Wow, Heather! That copper foil and copper embossing look wonderful. You're right. This could easily be used as a Christmas card or for any occasion. I love the elegance of the copper against the Mint Macaron. The Cucumber Crush for the inside stamping really compliments the Mint Macaron as well. Beautiful work, Heather. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that copper foil looks awesome as the background for your Lovely as a Tree. That stamp has always been one of my favourite go to's for Christmas cards. Just love the stateliness of that tree. Awesome card Heather! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Heather! I love that new copper. Those die-cut layers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, LOvE, LOVE the copper you used on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's obvious that we all love copper! :) With the copper, and the fancy die-cut, you were right to leave off the sentiment, Heather. Thanks for joining the Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Copper is the key to my heart too Miss Heather. Beautiful mixed with the Mint Macaron. Very vintage. That tree, the copper and the beautiful die cuts are perfect standing alone. The perfect focal image. Happy camping among the real trees. Thanks for joining us this week for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Always a delight to see your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on my tree challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Heather, Loving the mint macaron with the copper colour combo and those detailed elegant die cuts! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete