Friday, 12 August 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE - WWC 80

Watercooler Wednesday WWC 80 - Heidi's Clean & Simple  Theme:  Water

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



The Watercooler Artists have some beautiful posts of the "Clean & Simple" cards.   They were all so different and I loved them all.  My card is an underwater theme, with lots of air bubbles going up to the surface.  I used watercolor paper and with my aqua painter and inks was able to create water below the surface and highlights from above.   I then stamped the sea fan, fish and added bubbles  to keep the card front in its simplicity.   

Closer View:

Inside View:

 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Peekaboo Peach, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Sets:  Million to One, By the Tide, Itty Bitty Background
Misc:  Aqua Brush

A quick and simple card to do and can be dressed up more by adding colored pearls for the bubbles.  Thanks for stopping by.  I love the comments for each challenge.  They are very inspiring and encourages me to improve my stamping skills.  Until next time, take care, and Happy Stamping!    Heather :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Heather. I love the texture of the watercolour paper and the added dimension it gives to your underwater scene. The colours work so well for this scene, too, as do those wonderful bubbles. Love the way your card finishes up so nicely inside as well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour effect and your colour choices. Thanks you for playing along with this week's challenge at the Watercooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh I felt like I was back diving in the Caymens where you get that beautiful pinky tone in the water and all the soft variations of blue. Beautiful card Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours for your underwater card, Heather. I love all the bubbles :) Thanks for joining us for this challenging Watercooler Wednesday challenge! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete