Tuesday, 16 August 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #195

Merry Monday #195 (Buttons!)

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogs

Merry Monday #195 {Buttons} ... Still Time to Join Us!


  There's still time to come play along with challenge #195 - brought to you by our wonderful Nina:


Another entry for the Summer time!   I had to improvise for buttons, so I used a small 2 hole punch and created some for my funny little snowmen. 


Closer View:

Inside View:

I did create three cards, but it is the one above that I am submitting.  This is a wonderful stamp set.  One of my favorites.

Here is a picture of all three cards:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds, Christmas DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Primrose Petals
Stamp Sets:  More Merry Messages, Snow Much Fun
Misc:  Deco & Circle Thinlits, 2 hole punch, Dimensionals, Cardinals from "Birch Trees and Birds" 
I hope you liked these Cheerful little guys.  Hope everyone is having a great summer.  Bye for now, Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment