Saturday, 23 July 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE - WWC77 - WINNER!!!!

Watercooler Wednesday WWC77 - Marsha's Color Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

I am so excited!   I Rocked The Water Cooler Challenge.   Thank you so much Watercooler Artists for voting on my card as the Winner.   I am proudly displaying my winner's badge.

Yeh!




Another great challenge and this time  I am using the "Swirly Scribbles Thinlits."   These die cuts are so easy to use and look fantastic on cards.  My Swirly's are in Sweet Sugarplum, Pink Pirouette, and Mint Macaron.  I then stamped the little bird in Night of Navy and "fussy cut" them out.  My base is Night of Navy with a layer of Very Vanilla embossed with "Birds and Swirls" to give the card some depth.


Closer View:


Inside View:


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Pink Pirouette, Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp Sets:  Something to Celebrate, Funny Bones, Swirly Bird
Ink:  Night of Navy
Misc:  Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Birds & Swirls (Cuttlebug), Dsp (inside card) Perfectly Artistic - Mint Macaron, Modern Label Punch

Have a great week everyone!  Happy Stamping!  Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment