Thursday, 14 July 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC76

Watercooler Wednesday WWC76 - Penny's Clean & Simple Butterfly Theme
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



These are the rules for clean & simple:

   Either a single layer upon which we stamp or a base with a single layer upon which we stamp. Since we use embellishments for any other type of card, no embellishments or die-cuts or anything except the simplicity of stamping for the "clean & simple".  We will allow heat embossing since, if one decides to use a colour, heat embossing would show better than simple stamping. But no embossing folder embossing. Clean and simple!

I am so glad that the above information was posted.  This clarifies "Clean and Simple" for me.   I used two different stamp sets for my card and once I decided on colors and what butterflies to use ......my card was ready in a short time. 


Closer View:


Inside View:


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Sets:  Garden Collage, Butterfly Basics

As you can see, not many supplies were used, but that is what "clean and simple" is all about.   The design team gave  me lots of inspiration for my card.  Thanks Ladies!  Until next time...Happy stamping!  Heather :)

 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Heather, I'm happy you found our guidelines helpful. It has really helped me a lot, as I struggle with the CAS concept. The colours you used work really well together. Thank you for joining this week's Watercooler Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Heather. You mixed those two sets well and really followed the instructions. I'm glad you found it a fast card to make once you decided on what you were stamping. Thanks for playing along in the Watercooler Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, what a great clean and simple card you've created. I thought at first you had stamped a collage but see it's a collage stamp you used. What a great stamp! Love those details, especially the butterflies. Stampin the smaller one into the collage using flirty flamingo really makes it "pop". The additional ones, flying away and stamped in the same colour, add a lot of movement to the card. Great job on the inside, as usual. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a soft, beautiful card, Heather. I love the layering of the stamps - very pretty. Thanks for joining the Watercooler Wednesday CAS challenge this week. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete