Friday, 1 July 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #211

Merry  Monday #211 (Blue, Gold, White/Silver)

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/



These are my favorite colors for a Christmas Card.   I love how they all go together.  I found a perfect image in silver, white and pale blue and then made a beautiful gold frame to complete my card.


Closer View:


Inside View:


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages
Misc;  Ornament Image, Decorative Punch

Thank You for stopping by.  I do love comments and feedback.  Have a great summer everyone!  I have really enjoyed being part of the challenges.   Happy Stamping!   Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this pretty ornament, Heather! And the delicate gold frame makes this even more elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete