Friday, 24 June 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC73

WWC73 - Gail's Clean & Simple "Summer" Theme Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



Summer Soltice arrived on Monday and "Summer" is officially here.  Yay!   When I think of summer, I think of lots of sunshine, beautiful flowers blooming, and most of all "Ice Cream".   I cannot go by an ice cream store and Not go in.  It is almost feels like a magnet draws me in.   Say "goodbye" to the calories, just enjoy the moment.  At least that is what I tell myself.   My card shows an excited little chick who loves Ice Cream too!  I had a lot of fun making this card and thinking of all my favorite flavors.  LOL!


Closer View:


Inside View:



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White
DSP: Birthday Bouquet
Ink:  Basic Black, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Flirty Flamingo (inside), Tip Top Taupe (inside)
Stamp Set:  Honeycomb Happiness
Sentiment:  The Perfect Sentiments (Cardmaker), Computer made ...Yah! Ice Cream
Misc:  Aqua Brush, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Modern Label Punch

Well, that's it for another Challenge.  Hope you like it!  And enjoy the Summer and Ice Cream!  Forget the Calories!  Happy Stamping!  Heather :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, what a fun card you've created! Ice cream is, indeed, one of the best treats I associate with summer. I don't know what you found that poem for the inside of your pretty card, but how perfect is that? Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream". Member that when we were kids and dad would drive us out to Cochrane to go for an ice cream cone? Man what a treat. So is your cute little card. Love the DSP and your cute little chick and that verse is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fresh, summery card Heather. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little chick, Heather! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes - ice cream definitely says Summer! Now I want some. Thanks so much for continuing to support the Watercooler Wednesday Challenges, Heather. And for your entry in my CAS Summer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had such a good laugh at your inside sentiment for your card, Heather! :) Such a cute card - everyone loves ice cream! Thanks for playing along with our Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! So cute with that chick! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenges this week! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete