Friday, 3 June 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE WWC70 - HONORABLE MENTION

Watercooler Wednesday WWC70
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Thank you very much for the Honorable Mention for this challenge.  I am posting it with PRIDE.   Thank you Design Team for all the wonderful comments.  I appreciated them all.  It gives me a lot of inspiration and challenges me to greater creativity.



My challenge card this week is using the Stamp set "Pedal Pusher".  When I was placing my order a month ago this is the stamp set that I wanted from the Sale-A-Bration.  They were all gone!   When I was down at the coast, my wonderful sister, gave it to me.  Thank you Penny! Also welcome to the design team!  
With past and present in-colours and the Wildflower Fields dsp it really turned out great.


Close Up:


Inside View:


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
DSP:  Wildflower Fields
Ink:  Pistacchio Pudding, Hello Honey, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Lost Lagoon
Stamp Sets:  Pedal Pusher, May a rainbow.....
Misc:  Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Brads, Flowers

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you leave a comment or two...
Until next time - Have Fun & Happy Stamping! Heather :)

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Heather! I love the colour of that bike. The little additional dimension you've added by fussy-cutting those flowers in the bike's basket and the flowers with the buttons and pearls on top really makes this card "pop". Great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you Heather - having a sister who is also a demonstrator, who is willing to share her stamps! :) I love this card and the colours you chose; the pearls are lovely accents. Thanks for joining us this week for the Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather I'm so happy you were able to join the challenge this week and to use the Pedal Pusher stamp. I really like your card inside and out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Heather. Love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Heather! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Heather, for getting Honourable Mention at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to you kiddo! I told you this was a great card. Congrats on the honourable mention!

    ReplyDelete