Saturday, 21 May 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES WWC 68

Watercooler Challenges WWC68 - Libby's Colour Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Colour challenges force one to use just the colours in the challenge, plus a neutral which is "free".  It's not always easy to stay within the palette, but that's why we have challenges---to force ourselves to work outside our comfortable "boxes".
I love all the above colours and they are amazing when combined together.  My card is using a few stamps from "Butterfly Basics".  My base card is BlackBerry Bliss, which I love.  I then used Hello Honey for my first layer.   I used Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, and Mossy Meadow inks for the background, with a beautiful butterfly and completed my card with a sentiment in Lost Lagoon.  I also used Wink of Stella on the Butterfly and around the sentiment.  I know my photos aren't the greatest, but the butterfly and sentiment really pop when you see them in person.


Closer View:

Inside Card:
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Misc:  Decorative Label Punch, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals, Wink Of Stella - Gold

Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving comments.  I appreciate the comments.  Until next week, take care, and enjoy Moments!
Heather :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Heather. I love the simplicity and the way you've added to the background with the Butterfly Basics images. I'm sure the Wink of Stella adds a lot of sparkle. Great inside, too. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather. Such a lovely card. I like how you worked the colours into the background stamping with the honey comb and your beautiful butterflies. The inside of the card is as pretty as the outside! Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it can be challenging to get pictures that show off how great our cards are! Yours still comes through, Heather; great use of background stamping to add dimension, and the inside is great, too! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenges. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Heather! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card using the challenge colors! Thanks for joining my color challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete