Monday, 30 May 2016

CARD CLASS AT PENNY'S MAY 14

 
Card class at my sister's in May

I recently went on a road trip to the coast and timed it perfectly with Penny's card class on May 14th.  Lots of one on one with Penny as there was only one other person (Ethel), and of course my sister had everything organized.  It was a lot of fun and thought I would show what the finished products looked like.  Of course, for me it was an introduction to the new "in colours" and a sneak peak of course with the new catalogue.   I was truly inspired by the designs of the cards and the colours. 

Card #1    Gift Card Holder

Gift Card goes into top of Card Fold where the 1/2 circle is.


Bottom of Card




Side View







Card #2


Card #3

 

Card #4




Card #5
 
 

As you can see they are all quite beautiful! A great day at my sister's place.  Heather :)
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That was a fun morning! I'm so happy you liked the cards we made and enjoyed yourself. I loved getting together with you and Ethel and sharing some new card folds and products.

    ReplyDelete