Sunday, 17 April 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES WWC63-HONORABLE MENTION

Watercooler Challenges WWC63 - Kath's Color Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

I am very proud to Display the Honorable Mention for Kath's Color Challenge.    Thank you to the Watercooler Artists and all your wonderful comments.  



 
 
These colors are amazing together!  What a great choice Kath!  My inspiration came from Pinterest!  I can't thank the creator, as there was no name.  This was a fast and simple card to make.  I embossed the birds with white embossing powder and they just popped out.
 
 
 
 
Closer view:
 
 
 
Inside View:
 
 
 
Supplies Used:
 
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs, Block Flourishes, Vintage Verses
Misc.:  Bird Builder Punch, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat gun, Elegant Lines E.F.
 
 
Well, our beautiful weather is continuing, so I am off to gardening.  Have a wonderful week creating and stamping.  Heather :)






7 comments:

  1. Wow, Heather! What a stunning use of the Bird Builder punch! I love the white heat embossing and the background embossing. You've managed to combine simplicity and romance seamlessly. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Heather - they are great colours! And what a good idea to use birds to highlight those colours. Love that embossing folder, too. Thanks for playing along with the Watercooler gang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Heather. I love seeing people use the bird builder punch, and especially the way you've used it here to highlight the colour challenge. Really a good choice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Heather! I love how you used the colors and the bird builder punch. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges. I hope to see you again soon. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity and style of your card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges this week! See you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those birdies (and I'm still in shock over reading the retiring list, that it's going!!) Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge, Heather! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!Thanks for using Watercooler Wednesday challenges!

    ReplyDelete