Friday, 8 April 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #199

Merry Monday #199 (Getting Sentimental!)

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/

Well, now that Easter is behind us, I can now work on more Christmas cards.   My card in the challenge is very CAS!  I had some old dsp, gold foil, ribbon from a gift, and a great Sentiment for inspiration.


Close up:

Inside View:
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler
Misc:  Gold Foil, dsp, Gold ribbon, Sentiment
 
Well, that's it for my card!   Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great week.   Until next time...........Happy carding!   Heather :)
 

5 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the way you used up patterned paper and recycling a bow! The result is a very classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that sentiment Heather! And how cool that you used recycled items and came up with such a lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment panel is delightful, beautiful CAS design. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful sentiment, Heather! Love that vintage Santa and your wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sentiment and I love how you matted it! So glad you could play along at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete