Sunday, 6 March 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY - WWC57

WWC57 - Deborah's Sketch Challenge
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


Good challenge Deborah!  I had to get my thinking cap on for colors and what my image was going to be.  Love the design by the way.  I embossed my three strips to give a little more depth to the card and used my bone folder on the flower petals and leaves for the same effect.  There is no sentiment on the front so the card could be used for any occasion, and added a beautiful sentiment inside.


Closer View:

Inside View:

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon
Dsp:  Perfectly Artistic (Inside Card)
Ink:  Cucumber Crush  (Inside Card)
Die Cuts:  Lovely Aster, Card Edges Embossing Folders
Misc:  Dimensionals, Brads

Hope you like this card, I know I enjoyed making it.  Thanks for stopping by.  I do enjoy all the comments, so please leave me some.  Until next time, have a great week.  Heather :)

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the use of the DSP on the inside and the embossing on the horizontal strips. Thanks for stopping by for Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments Gail. I really appreciate them.

      Delete
  2. Love the colour comb Heather. Beautiful Spring card and love those cute brads!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheri The in colours are terrific and I love how they went together. thank you for your lovely comments.....How many days now until you meet on Tuesday's with your GF.

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to read that you liked this sketch, Heather! You did an awesome job working with it; I love the embossed strips with the brads, and curving the flower is lovely. Thanks for playing along with the Watercooler Wednesday challenge! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you have created. Great flower on the front! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the choice of paper and die cuts. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Heather! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT @ WWC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever idea to emboss the strips. I still love those SAB brads too. Thanks for joining the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card to send to anyone for a cheerful spring hello! Thank you for joining us over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete