Thursday, 31 March 2016

WATERCOOLER CHALLENGES WWC61

Watercooler Challenges WWC61 - Anything Goes!

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/


My card for "Anything Goes" is a recent one that I made for my Mom.  Her birthday is next week and loves flowers, so I used the fabulous "Paisley Petals" dsp, which was out a few years ago.  My inspiration comes from Deborah Smart's blog a couple of days ago.  She made a "Collar Fold" card and I loved her card and design.  I fussy cut the flower from the dsp, added gold around the flower petals and on the vanilla flower.


A Closer Look:

Inside the Card:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Marina Mist
Dsp:  Paisley Petals
Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs, Million and One
Misc:  Vanilla Flowers Trim, Wink of Stella (Gold), Gold Cord

This week we are having such fabulous weather and my garden is calling me.  You never know how long the good weather is going to stay, so I am taking advantage of it.  I thought I would get this card entered for the challenge quickly.  Thanks for stopping by and see you next week. 
Heather :)    Happy Carding!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, what a great example of Deborah's collar fold! Love the colours you've used and the combination of the Gold Wink of Stella and Gold cord. What an elegant touch they add to your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Heather! I love that you used Paisley Petals DSP on the inside - I love that DSP and still have some. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very sweet card! I have yet to try this collar fold. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the 'shout out', Heather! I love your collar fold (it's easy to do, but a great 'wow', isn't it?!). I don't remember that DSP, but it's gorgeous! I really like how you stamped the inside of your card as well - beautiful touch :) Thanks for joining us for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collar fold card, Heather! I really liked that DSP. I still have the stamp set, too. :-) Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card...have always wanted to try this design, and you have made a perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete