Saturday, 5 March 2016

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #194

Merry Monday #194 (Tropical)
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/

Well, this was a real challenge!   I could not find anything in my stash with a Palm tree or a beach scene.  So, I decided to improvise with what I had.  I made a sunny sky out of beautiful dsp (Perfectly Artistic), then used a die cut of water, made a sandy beach with a Snowman (The snowman would be made of sand and water in the Tropics), added a beach umbrella and a turtle sunbathing.
Hope you like it!


Closer view:

 Inside view:

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, various shades of brown
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon
Dsp:  Perfectly Artistic
Die Cuts:  Petite Umbrella, Graceful Honu (Turtle), Big Splash Border, Bundled Snowman
Stamp Sets:  Happy Hour, Vacation (Sun)

Thanks for stopping by and I really appreciate the comments that you leave.   Have a great week, and see you soon!  Heather :)


4 comments:

  1. Your sandman is perfect Heather! Very like the inspiration photo I think! Love the turtle too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Your snowman and turtle are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your diecuts are perfect for the challenge. I especially like the water! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for playing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete