Sunday, 28 February 2016

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY WWC56

Watercooler Wednesday WWC56 Anything Goes!

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/



For this challenge I thought of the Card in a Box to make for some  Special people in my life.  They are both Pisces and I love the "By the Tide" stamp set, so this theme was perfect to use.  I made two of these (one for my husband and one for our niece)   I also am posting a card made for someone turning "90" on March 1st.


Closer View:
 
I used Champayne Mist and Wink of Stella on the Sea Fans, Sea horses and shells to make them sparkle.
 

 
 
 
 
 

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Mint Macaron, Watercolor Wonder 
DSP:  Perfectly Artistic
Stamp Set:  By the Tide, Bring on the Cake
Ink:  Basic Black
Misc:  Dobber, acetate, Champagne Mist, Wink of Stella (gold), Baker's Twine

 These Special cards are fun to make and really "Wow" anyone who receives them.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy carding this week.  Until next time..........Heather :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, I love your wonderful cards in a box. It's been a while since I've used one of these special folds and your cards remind me how much I love them. The By the Sea set works beautifully for your Pisces birthdays. Love the subtle glow that the Wink of Stella adds. The card in a box for your 90 year old friend is certainly bright and happy. I'm sure it will be enjoyed. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards in a box, Heather! I've never made one so it looks like I'm going to have to give it a try. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges. Marsha DT @ WWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, these are gorgeous!!! You totally rank the box cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Great way of thinking 'outside the box'! Thanks for joining us over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is more fun that a box of sea shells? Love your take on the 'card-in-a-box'! Thanks for playing along with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous box cards - both of them! They are a labour of love, aren't they; so worth the effort. Thanks for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge, Heather. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete